- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
01 Night Stay In Deluxe Houseboat/ 01 Night In Gulmarg/ 02 Nights In Pahalgam /02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Srinagar /Shikara Ride/ Transportation on Private Basis/ Local Sight-seen/ Sonamarg Day Trip
No details found.
Pick Up Local Sight-seenMeet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer to Srinagar in the afternoon, & in the evening Shikara Ride on world famous Dal Lake, Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Gulmarg Night staySrinagar To Gulmarg on the way touring Apple Orchards, Cherry Orchards, and Strawberry fields or make the most of your day by gondola ride ( On Your Own Expenses) by playing golf on the planet’s most astounding fairway overnight in Hotel at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg - PahalgamGulmarg To Pahalgam on the way locate has seen visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit: – Betaab Valley is a wonderful valley with a rivulet which streams amidst the valley, it got its name from the Indian Film ‘Beetab’ which was shot there. A neighborhood taxi must be contracted for Aru and Beetab Valley ( On Your Own Expenses) .Overnight remain in Hotel at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam Local SightseenPahalgam To Pahalgam entire day, overnight remain in Hotel at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - SrinagarPahalgam To Srinagar by means of on the way locate seen and toward the evening Srinagar nearby touring. Mughal Gardens: – Visit PariMahal (Palace of Fairies), Botanical Garden, ChesmaShahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love).World Famous Dal Lake go out for a stroll on the Boulevard, overnight remain in Hotel at Srinagar.
Sonmarg Day TripSrinagar To Sonamarg for a Daytrip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is extremely wonderful as you will go through a few towns and towns, at numerous spots you can appreciate the perspective of paddy fields with streams streaming on one side. In Sonamarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 km from Sonamarg; a nearby taxi must be enlisted for it ( On Your Own Expenses). The name Sonamarg is gotten from two Kashmiri words “Child” and “Marg” which signifies “Gold” and “Knoll”, when assembled it signifies “Glade of Gold”. Come back to Srinagar at night subsequent to making the most of your day. Overnight remain in Hotel at Srinagar.
DepartureDeparture: Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Pick up & Drop from Airport by Vehicle
- Accommodation for a couple on twin sharing basis as per the above itinerary
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride On Dal Lake
- All sightseeing by Vehicle as per itinerary
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge / permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare and entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Helicopter Tickets For Vaishnu Devi DarshanKatra Or AmarnathYatraPahalgam Or Sonamarg
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach Gulmarg from Tangmarg
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ column
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, Monastery Fee, Garden Fee etc.
Optional Activities Not Mentioned In The Above Cost
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley &Chandanwari (Pahalgam) @ 2200 Per 07 Seater vehicle
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg) @ 4500/- Per 07 Seater Vehicle
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg) @ 750 1st Phase / 1700 2nd Phase Per Person above 03 Years of Age
- Horse Ride @ 500 up to 2500
- Any other Joy Ride or sports activity etc.
No Details Found