- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
01 Night Stay In Deluxe Houseboat/ 01 Night stay in Gulmarg/ 01 Night stay in Pahalgam /02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Srinagar/ Shikara Ride/ Transportation on Private Basis/ Local Sightseen/ Sonmarg Day Trip
No details found.
Pick Up And Local SightseenMeet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer to hotel / Houseboat. Afternoon leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit: – Pari Mahal (Palace of Fairies), Botanical Garden, Mughal gardens: – Chesma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). In the evening take a walk on the Boulevard. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Gulmarg Night StaySrinagar to Gulmarg for an overnight stay via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orchards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in world’s highest cable car “Gondola” or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course. Overnight stay Gulmarg.
Pahalgam Night StayGulmarg to Pahalgam for an overnight stay, Enroute visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit: – Aru is a beautiful hill station which is 11Kms from Pahalgam. Aru is also famous for the adjoining trekking routes chich originated from Aru, Betaab Valley is a beautiful valley with a brook which flows in the middle of the valley, it got its name from the Indian Film ‘Beetab’ which was shot there. A local taxi has to be hired for Aru and Beetab Valley. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Pahalgam.
Pahalgam to Srinagar + Shikara RideLeave from Pahalgam to Srinagar. In the afternoon go for Shikara Ride see how the life goes on in Dal Lake, Floating Gardens, Floating market., Meena Bazar, Night stay hotel / Houseboat.
Sonamarg Day TripSrinagar to Sonamarg for a Daytrip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonamarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonamarg; a local taxi has to be hired for it. The name Sonamarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which means “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Srinagar.
DepartureDrop at Srinagar Airport
- Pick up & Drop from Airport by Vehicle
- Accommodation for a couple on twin sharing basis as per the above itinerary
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride On Dal Lake
- All sightseeing by Vehicle as per itinerary
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge / permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare and entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Helicopter Tickets For Vaishnu Devi DarshanKatra Or AmarnathYatraPahalgam Or Sonamarg
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach Gulmarg from Tangmarg
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ column
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, Monastery Fee, Garden Fee etc.
Optional Activities Not Mentioned In The Above Cost
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley &Chandanwari (Pahalgam) @ 2200 Per 07 Seater vehicle
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg) @ 4500/- Per 07 Seater Vehicle
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg) @ 750 1st Phase / 1700 2nd Phase Per Person above 03 Years of Age
- Horse Ride @ 500 up to 2500
- Any other Joy Ride or sports activity etc.
No Details Found